Join the team
Change your career to solar and join our team to be part of an exciting, fast growing industry
We’re tackling one of the world’s most pressing problems. By installing renewable energy systems we’re helping our planet and everyone on it. It’s a big task – so we need the very best people to help us. That’s why we’re always on the look-out for enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about renewable energy.
Registered Electrician – January 2023
Our business is built on doing things right, prioritising quality and execution. We work closely with our customers to design, quote and install the best solar and battery system for them.
We’re ideally looking for someone with previous experience in solar and battery storage or the drive to hit the ground running with our in-house training and support. A technically-minded ‘people’ person with the ability to be an active member in a team and see projects through to completion. You’ll be supported by a team of industry experts. You should meet the following requirements:
- Highly motivated to learn
- Current NZ Certified Electrician
- Strong customer focus with a mature, practical and common sense outlook.
- Mechanically minded.
- Computer savvy.
- A great relationship builder.
- Full driver’s licence.
- A good level of physical fitness.
- Prior experience in solar
- Working at Height/Rope Access experience.
- Assist the Solar Team Leader to fulfil projects
- Demonstrate a strict Heath & Safety practice
- Install solar systems to the current AS/NZ Electrical Standards
- Assist in the training of Apprentices
What we’ll offer you:
- An opportunity to align your values with your career
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression aligning our journey with yours
- An empowering culture
To apply for this position, please fill in the application form below.
Good luck! The Christchurch Solar Team